Ben Thomas already had a stellar career as an accomplished chef in Melbourne’s leading restaurants before he followed his heart and decided to pursue his love of Real Estate.
What Ben brought with him when he joined Ray White Ferntree Gully were finely honed customer service skills and a strong work ethic enabling him to deliver more to his clients than expected.
Ben is a genuine individual and when you employ him as your real estate agent, you will have someone who is straight down the line, which is why so many home owners in and around Ferntree Gully feel comfortable entrusting him with their most valuable asset.
As Ben puts it: "I used to be excited by a perfectly cooked eye fillet, but now nothing is more personally or professionally satisfying than introducing buyers to the home of their dreams, knowing that at the same time, my vendors received an outstanding price for their property."
While Ben displays such fresh and creative energy, he knows his success is simply not good luck, but more his ability to listen and understand the needs and wants of his clients - whether buying or selling.
Most of Ben’s business comes from referrals, which is a credit to how well he services and delivers results to his vendors time and time again. His success also comes from self motivation and dedication, with many hours spent negotiating sales and building a strong rapport with his purchasers and vendors. Most importantly, he feels his success is driven by working as a part of the incredibly successful team at Ray White Ferntree Gully.
Ben’s commitment has seen him win numerous awards within the Ray White Group including:
· Number 1 agent of the year Victoria & Tasmania 2017
· Ray White Chairman member Victoria & Tasmania 2017
· Top 10 & Elite Performer Victoria & Tasmania 2009 - 2017
· Platinum agent of the year Victoria & Tasmania 2012/14
· Top 3 Performer Ray White Victoria & Tasmania 2012/14
· Sales person of the year 2013 & 2014
· Ray White Top 7 Sales Person VIC/TAS 2010
· Ray White Top 9 Sales Person VIC/TAS 2009
· Number 1 agent in total sales for City of Knox & Melbourne -https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/real-estate-agent/ben-thomas-ae646/rankings
In his spare time, Ben loves working on his golf handicap, watching his beloved Western Bulldogs and dining at some of Melbourne's finest restaurants to keep up with the latest gastronomic trends. Swapping the exquisite aroma of truffles for the smell of freshly polished floorboards has been a really satisfying and successful journey for Ben Thomas.
- 2022 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader - Joint Winners
- 2020 - Excellence in Auction - Finalist
- 2020 - International Sales Performer Number of Sales - No. 3
- 2020 - International Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2020 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite And 9 earlier awards