Should an urgent maintenance repair become apparent after Ray White Ferntree Gully’s office hours (being 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday- Friday and 9:00am – 2:00pm on Saturday) please call the office on 9758 7888 and leave a message on our after hours service so we can action the necessary repairs first thing the following business day.
Should a necessary repair be required please contact our preferred tradespeople:
SGM Plumbing – 03 8396 5720
Joniec Plumbing on 0401 958 520
T3 Electrics on 0418 359 989
PCH Electrics – 0439 759 521
Ferntree Gully Locksmiths – 0409 881 882
Should you be required to contact the SES for any weather related incidents, please be sure to email your property manager to advise them of these incidents.
SES contact number – 132 500
Below is a list of urgent repairs. If it is not on the list the repairs must be in writing in accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act.
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system (where there is no other working toilet at the property)
- A serious roof leak – please note if it is raining tradespeople usually cannot attend to issues on the roof for safety reasons, in serious cases the SES (State Emergency Services) would need to be contacted
- A gas leak – if the leak is coming from the gas meter itself you will need to contact your gas provider
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage – if the flooding is a result of the weather please contact the SES
- Serious storm or fire damage – please call the SES if you have a fallen tree or large branches
- A failure or breakdown of any essential services or appliances provided by the Landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating and laundering
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply – you will need to contact your providers first to ensure there is no issue on their end causing the failure ie. a black out in the area
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- Any fitting, or fixtures which are not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted – please use your judgement to decide whether the water can be turned off at the mains until the next business day.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rental premises.